21 August 2012

Updated DIY Projects Page

Sometimes I miss a day of posting here and there, but let me assure you it isn't because I'm not working on the blog. Little by little I'm working behind the scenes and updating piece by piece in an effort to make it a little more user friendly. My latest revamp is the DIY Projects page I have on the right side bar of the blog. Rather than having to use the search tool or scroll through dozens of DIY tagged posts, it's a one-stop shop for any tutorial I've made or project I've tackled. Now you can simply click on the picture of the project you want to see and it will take you directly to that post. 


Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. The reorganization looks awesome! Great job on it! I should do that for my recipes! Seriously, though. You've inspired me!!! Also, I'd love to exchange links and buttons. I will upload your current one now but shoot me a quick note when you change it over and I will update it!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added you in my blog roll on the right! Working on my new button today. Do you have a button?

      Delete
  2. Wow that's really cool! I love your blog design in general. Your header is so pretty! New follower btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I actually designed the header myself. :) I just checked out your page, too, and I"m hooked!

      Delete