27 August 2012

Inspired by Color: Navy and White

I'm not normally a 'blue person'. Whether it be in clothes or home decor, blue was a color that never appealed to me.. until now. Lately I've been craving navy blue. I find myself looking at items when shopping and mentally picking the blue color option. I keep trying to find a way to incorporate some navy into our home without having to do a complete overhaul on one of our rooms. I'm itching to freshen up our guest bathroom and figure that swapping out some linens and adding a few blue accents (without paying an arm and a leg) might satisfy my need for navy.

Here are some of my favorite blues I've been seeing lately. 
I even purchased a few. Can you guess which ones?
 
 
|  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  |  12

No comments:

Post a Comment